Contact us


London Office

Tuition House 27-37 St George’s Road, Wimbledon, SW19 4EU
+44 (0) 20 8944 8831

South East Regional Office

Basepoint Stroudley Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8UP
+44 (0) 12 5622 4822
Please fill out the form below to make a referral, general enquiry, a compliment or complaint

    Care delivery team (24 hrs)
    020 8944 8831

    Recruitment team
    0208 605 9712

    Referrals, contracts and business team
    0208 605 9714

    Finance/payroll team or

    Whistleblowing (treated in confidence)
    07741 906327

    Follow Us

    Compliments and complaints
    Your feedback is extremely important in helping us to continually improve our services

    To make a compliment please use the form provided on this page

    How to make a complaint:
    If somebody raises a concern and is not satisfied by our response, then we have a formal complaints process

    We commit that:

    All complaints will be taken seriously and acted on with fairness and impartiality

    Immediate welfare check, safety assessment and management of risk will take place

    Formal acknowledgement will be made within 3 working days of the complaint being made

    A response summarising findings and appropriate actions to rectify will be made within 25 working days

    If clients and their representatives remain concerned they may take their complaints to persons in authority outside HFH Healthcare such as the Clinical Commissioning Group or the Care Quality Commission

    Care Quality Commission (CQC)
    Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA Tel. 03000 616161 or and use the online contact form

    If the response does not meet or satisfy the complainant, then further escalation may be made to the Local Government Ombudsman

    The Local Government Ombudsman

    PO Box 4771, Coventry, CV4 0EH, Tel. 0845 602 1983 or 024 7682 1960 or and use the online contact form


    The safeguarding of adults and children is central to all of our operations and processes. If you have a safeguarding concern please contact your local authority or contact us via the form for any further information